MayOnline Release Notes
MayaOnline release notes provide information on the features and improvements in each release. This page includes release notes for feature improvements, feature releases and bug fix releases. You will find the details of the latest releases below.
- Integrated application specific dashboards for Elasticsearch, Redis, PostgreSQL and MySQL.
- Added Litmus dashboard for displaying Litmus job result as graph which had run against the application on the cluster.
- Support for Google OAuth for login to MayaOnline.
- Enhanced Grafana reported functionality for downloading the graphs as PDF.
- Added Pool dashboard for viewing cStorStoragePool analytics and details.
- Integrated application specific dashboards for MinIO and CockroachDB.
- Added DMaaS feature for Data motion of Application running on cStor volume.
- Added more alerts related to Node conditions.
- Added rule to generate alert when cStor volume health replica count is changed.
- Fixed auto refresh issue with workload mode.
- Fixed all the volume workload busyness dashboard name, some capacity panel fixes, removing capacity panel from volume tiled view.
- Set resource requests and limits for scope, fluentd and status-agent pods. More details can be read here.
- Alert-manager configuration changes to avoid the flooding for certain types of alerts.
- Fixed a bug in EFK stack related to duplicate log entries.
- Fixed a bug in UI related to displaying volume monitoring graphs for an application.