Login to MayaOnline
To use MayaOnline, You must have a GitHub account and use GitHub credentials to login MayaOnline.
Go to the www.mayaonline.io URL. The Login screen is displayed.
Click sign in with GitHub. The following screen is displayed.
Getting started with MayaOnline is very simple. You can login against GitHub authentication by a single click.
If you have not already signed up to MayaOnline, perform the following procedure.
- Click Sign up if you are a new user.
- Enter your Email address and click Sign up.
- By signing up, you agree to MayaData’s Terms of Service. To view the Terms and Policies you can click on Terms of Service.
- Enter your Github credentials and allow GitHub to authorize you. The main MayOnline screen is displayed.
Note: MayaOnline does not support Internet Explorer.
After signing in, a screen similar to the following is displayed. On this screen, you can update your profile by proividing your personal details such as your EmailID, contact number etc which helps us to reach you for free recommendations on your data operations.
Once done with this page you can click on continue to proceed to the next page and a confirmation mail will be sent to your provided EmailID. On the next page you can rename your project, by default project name will be provided as DefaultProject.
Your project is home to a group of your Kubernetes clusters, where you can monitor and manage the data operations of your stateful applications.
Your next step is to connect an existing Kubernetes cluster to MayaOnline. Rename the cluster appropriately, choose the cluster location along with a Kubernetes service providers.
You can click on SAVE AND CONTINUE and run the provided command on the cluster.
Once the cluster is being connected you will be taken to the MayaOnline home page similar to the following page displayed.
On Home page in Multi-Cloud Dashboard you can view what Applicatons have been deployed on particular cluster and its details such as on which Namespace it is being deployed, with the volume name it got created also its Status of the volume ,Capacity details and total Replica count along with the CAS Type futher analytics,logs can be viewed by clicking the icons present next to the CAS type.
In Multi-Cloud analytics you can view your cluster analytics such as:
- Storage Capacity the total capacity of all the clusters i.e used and free can be viewed here.
- Total capacity of all cluster here you can view the individual cluster capacity details can be viewed.
- IOPS and Throughput of all cluster here you can view the individual performances i.e iops and throughput of a cluster.