MayaOnline is a SaaS portal to monitor and deubg the OpenEBS cluster. It is very simple to get connect your OpenEBS cluster with MayaOnline. Users can signup to MayaOnline using their Github credentials.
Connecting with MayaOnline
Login to https://mayaonline.io/ with your Github credentials.
Update profile and Creating a project.
- Once logged into MayaOnline following screen will be displayed wherein the admin has to fill in their details and click on continue.
Provide a project name and click on continue.
Note: Project name cannot be renamed later on.
Project is home to a group of admin's Kubernetes clusters,where one can monitor and manage the data operations of stateful applications.
Connecting Your Cluster
Fill up the details of the OpenEBS cluster with exact information shown in the cluster page. The following information should be provided while connecting your cluster.
Choose your Kubernetes cluster platform
- Select your kubernetes cluster platform such as Managed K8s,On-Premises or Other cloud infrastructure providers and choose the appropriate cloud platform.
- Provide a cluster name for easier cluster management.
Note: You cannot rename the cluster later on. Choose the name appropriately.
- Once details are populated, click on Connect.
- Copy and paste the visible command displayed on your web browser onto the master node terminal to get the Cluster connected with MayaOline.